2023 European Union Fully Funded Internship
Unique Internship Opportunities in Europe. Applications are open for the 2023 EU Internship Program. There are over 2,583 internship opportunities in Europe available for international students.
International Students studying their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees are encouraged to apply. There are no IELTS requirements. Also, all related expenses will be covered.
The internship opportunity is available in different fields. International students qualify to apply regardless of their academic background. Successful applicants will be engaged in social work, Youth issues, Health, culture, Digital Skills, and many more.
Also, successful candidates will get competitive stipends and salaries. The EU internship program is among the most paid internships in Europe for international students. You can also apply for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Internships.
This is a great opportunity for international students to start their Internships in Europe. However, applicants should note that each internship has different closing dates. Also, interested applicants should not be less than 18 and more than 30 years.
Details About The 2023 European Union Fully Funded Internship
- Internship Location: European Countries
- Internship Duration: 4 weeks to 48 Weeks
- Number of Available Opportunities: 2583
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: Open All Year
Benefits of 2023 European Union Fully Funded Internship
Successful interns will benefit from the following:
- Firstly, Accommodation in an Apartment.
- Secondly, Shared Kitchen and Bathroom
- Thirdly, a Monthly Food Allowance of 150 euros and 3 euros/day pocket money
- Another is Medical fees
- Lastly, Travel Expenditures.
INTERNSHIP FIELDS AVAILABLE UNDER EU INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- To begin with, Creativity and culture
- Secondly, Pedagogy and didactics
- Thirdly, Intercultural/intergenerational education and (lifelong)learning
- Also, EU Citizenship, EU awareness, and Democracy
- Another is ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Next Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
- Additionally, Citizenship and democratic participation
- Not to mention, Disabilities – special needs
- Besides the above, Inclusion – equity
- Moreover, Youthwork
- Furthermore, Climate action, environment and nature protection
- Again, Teaching and learning foreign languages
- Also, Community development
- Another is Education and training
- Also available are International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- Apart from the above, Health and wellbeing
- Last but not least, Key Competencies (incl. mathematics and literacy) – basic skills
- Lastly, Rural development and urbanization
ADDITIONAL LIST OF FIELDS AVAILABLE
- Social assistance and welfare
- Access for disadvantaged
- Combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination, and intolerance in sport
- Digital skills
- New learning and teaching methods and approaches
- Romas and/or other minorities
- Social dialogue
- Civic engagement / responsible citizenship
- Environment and climate change
- Equality and non-discrimination
- European identity and values
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Green skills
- Healthy lifestyle, active aging
- Migrants’ issues
- Reception and integration of third-country nationals
- Skills development
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
Who Qualify To Apply?
- Firstly, candidates must have a degree in a relevant academic discipline.
- Secondly, interested applicants should not be more than 30 years and less than 18 years.
How to Apply for the 2023 EU Internship Program
The application process is online. Therefore, interested applicants should click on the link below to apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of application varies from different locations
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.