2023 Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada
International students can apply to pursue their Master’s, and P.h.D studies at McGill University. Thus, applications are open for the 2023 McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill University.
Interested students should begin submitting their applications. There are about 30 full scholarships and 80 entrance awards available for the 2023 summer academic session for students seeking to pursue their education. Alternatively, interested applicants can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022 if they are planning to apply for the 2023 Fall admission.
Also, there are 400 programs in not less than 80 departments where interested applicants can find their choice of program. The scholarship application is open to citizens of Canada, and the USA as well as citizens from any international country
DETAILS ABOUT 2023 Fully Funded McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: McGill University
- Study Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
- Closing Date: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
This is a fully-funded scholarship hence, all the successful applicants will get benefit from the following:
- Firstly, Full Tuition and Fees
- Secondly, a Living allowance of $2,000 CAD per month
- Thirdly, an Airfare Ticket: That is a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- Also, applicants may have access to $10,000 per year in additional merit-based funding.
LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMS
The 2023 McCall MacBain Scholarships cover the following programs:
- To begin with, Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Secondly, Arts
- Thirdly, Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Another is Education
- Also, Engineering
- Additionally, Law
- Besides the above, Desautels Faculty of Management
- Furthermore, Medicine and Health Sciences
- Moreover, Schulich School of Music
- Last but not least, Science
- Lastly, Interfaculty Studies
Also, you can check the list of All Programs HERE
Who Qualifies to Apply?
To be able to apply for the 2023 McCall MacBain Scholarships, applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, 2023 admission: Interested applicants must meet the minimum degree and language requirements.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent, or be able to complete it by August 2023.
- Therefore, applicants should Check the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill University Programs.
- For further information, interested applicants should click HERE or visit HERE
There is no need to submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate. There are several Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS and McGill Scholarships are no exception. Therefore, interested applicants should meet the following:
- Firstly, the applicants’ Mother Tongue should be English
- Secondly, applicants should have obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution where English is the medium of instruction.
- Also, applicants must have lived and attended university, or been employed, for a minimum of four consecutive. It should be in a country where English is the acknowledged primary language.
- Hence, interested applicants should check the Admission and Application Requirements by Clicking Here
- Applicants should submit Motivation Letter for Scholarship
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Hence, interested applicants should do the following:
- Firstly, applicants should visit the Website of the McCall McBain Scholars https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/
- Afterward, applicants should Click on “Application” and then “How to Apply“
- Thereafter, it will open a Page and you can click on “Start Application“
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for International students is August 25, 2022, and for Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.