2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships
Interested and qualified students are invited to submit applications for the 2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships. Students who are seeking to study for their Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate studies are invited to apply.
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students. Students can apply to study in all academic disciplines.
Details About 2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: Temple University
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Closing Date: May 1, 2023
Temple University USA Merit Scholarships Benefit
The scholarship benefit ranges from $2,000 to full tuition. The size, quality, and characteristics of the overall number of applicants determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. However, applicants should note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, applicants should be Temple students ( thus, first-year or transfer international students). Also, international applicants should hold citizenship in a country outside the United States. Additionally, they should not possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Last;y, applicants should demonstrate an interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Click Here To Read More.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application process is online. Hence, follow the steps below to complete the online application.
- Firstly, interested applicants should apply using the Common Application.
- Secondly, applicants should submit the #WhyUS application with their response to the creative prompt before February 1, 2023.
- Applicants who will submit large files should kindly share a link.
- Lastly, successful students will be announced by April 1, 2023.