Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Sandvik Job Vacancy For Young Graduates
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Graduate Technicians will assist Technician to carry out general mechanical and electrical maintenance, inspections and repair works on customer fleet within the Sales Area.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform electrical/ maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards and work practices.
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Assist in diagnosing malfunctioning systems and equipment to locate cause of breakdown.
- Ensure minimum downtime in the event of breakdown mechanical preventive maintenance.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy duty U/G trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of DD, DL’S rigs and LHD would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Some level of computer literacy
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class B.
Site Manager, Kinross/FSS-GET
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : September 27, 2021