Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Reputable Company Recruitment 2021.
Credit Officers Job Description
- Credit Officer shall collect all necessary data as may be stipulated by the customer loan application form on the prospective customer and his/her guarantor.
- Evaluating Customer Financial information
- C.O shall proceed to collect and evaluate financial information.
- Financial information includes the following; stock Analysis, Sales/profit, and loss Analysis, Cashflow Analysis, and any further verification of information as may be required.
- Evaluate Creditworthiness and risks
- Credit Officer must necessarily begin the assessment of the creditworthiness and accompanying risk of the customer. Verify past successful complete loan transactions, verification of documents such as rent agreement, sales information, and any other information that may be relevant to the success of the loan transaction.
Required Skills or Experience
- Reviewing loan requests
- Assessing clients’ financial status
- Evaluating creditworthiness and risks