Account Specialist Needed at Johnson & Johnson
ROLE: Key Account Specialist- Oncology
Overall Purpose Of Job:
Reporting to the Key Account Manager for Oncology/Hematology, you will be responsible for crafting the right environment to achieve and maintain market access and commercial success to our portfolio of oncology products.
The JKAM will become a partner and solutions provider in these therapy areas for the healthcare providers in the defined territory and work with wholesalers, hospitals, private clinics and retail pharmacies to ensure product availability.
Crucial Duties And Responsibilities:
- To begin with, Keep an updated mapping of key stakeholders in Oncology within your territory.
- Secondly, Visit key stakeholders/customers within your territory on a regular basis to advise and update them on our treatment options.
- Then, Optimally sell the value offering of Janssen Oncology products to meet the individual needs of all relevant customers within the cancer treatment space.
- Become the authority in terms of knowledge and practical application in all aspects of the environment, relevant therapy areas, the company and competitor products.
- Also, Establish and handle KOL relationships.
- Coordinate and present in local healthcare professional meetings, to promote the appropriate use of our products.
- Additionally, Drive promotional activities during national or local scientific congresses.
- Moreover, Ensure all activities follow the internal compliance guidelines and are detailed accordingly
- Furthermore, Partner with sub-distributors, wholesalers, hospitals, private clinics and pharmacies to ensure product availability.
- Besides that, Provide market feedback to management in the form of activity and results reports and territory analyses.
- More so, Aligns with local laws & HCBI guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC) and Safe Fleet.
- Afterwards, Ensure HCC and legal requirements (Fair Market Value, Transfer of Value rules, Promotional Materials rules) are fully understood, appropriately handled and, where applicable, complied when planning projects, developing materials, performing projects and contracting vendors
- Finally, Ensure inspection readiness with respect to personal training compliance, and availability of recent CV and individualized Job Description
- Confirmed business development manager who is used to working to targets
- Consistent track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Consistent record of growing revenue through generation of demand
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong great teammate
- Proficiency in English and Swahili.
- Ideally with an entrepreneurial demeanor, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver
- Ability to plan a prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative team
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency and results driven Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives: Connect, Shape, Lead, Deliver and Live Our Credo
How to Apply for Account Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE