Tetra Tech, Inc. is a Pasadena, California-based consulting and engineering services firm. The company provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and Finance, the Accountant;
- The Accountant is responsible for executing GFRA accounting and financial control systems and ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet Tetra Tech ARD accounting standards.
- The Accountant will manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for effective and efficient implementation. Specific areas of responsibility include financial report preparation, payroll preparation, review and submission to Tetra Tech ARD Home Office, cash flow management.
- The accountant will maintain and update accounting and financial control systems in accordance with USAID regulations (expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable) such that Tetra Tech ARD policy transactions are conducted, processed and recorded as stipulated by the system
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in accounting or equivalent position.
- Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred. Knowledge of QuickBooks is required
University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or another relevant discipline.