Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Accountant at Ghana Meridian Spare Parts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Ongoing