Apply For the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2021. It’s Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students to Study in New Zealand to pursue a Master’s Degree Program.
University of Auckland Scholarships For International Students 2021 will Covers Tuition Fee, Air Fare Cost, Medical insurance, Living Allowance of Selected Students From the World. A wide range of Academic Disciplines is available in Asian Development Bank.
The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is Providing 150 Scholarships this year.
This is a great opportunity to get a Masters’ Degree in Europe at the University of Auckland New Zealand. There is no Limitation. All Nationality holders across the world are eligible to study in this universities.
ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: New Zealand
- Degree: Master Degree Program
- Duration: 1.5 or 3 years
- University: University of Auckland
- Deadline: 19 July, 2021
List of Courses
University of Auckland programs covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
What it Covers?
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Note: The ADB-JSP does not cover dependents.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Must have admission /Offer letter from Participating Academic Institutions.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Be in good health.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of applying in a scholarship
- In specific cases, the age limit can be 45 years.
List of Universities WIthout IELTS
Yes, It is possible to study in New Zealand Without IELTS if they successfully complete the certain admission requirements set by Universities.
There are various parameters set by New Zealand Universities to assess the English language credibility of applicants. Although it is the most preferred mode of assessment
- University of Auckland (179th in World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Otago (184th in World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Canterbury (270 in the World)
- Lincoln University (8th in New Zealand)
- Unitec Institute of Technology (8th in New Zealand)
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parent’s or spouse’s annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
How To Apply
Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2021. To Apply please click here to visit the official website