Tetra Tech, Inc. is a Pasadena, California-based consulting and engineering services firm. The company provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and Finance, the Administrative and Logistics Assistant will be;
- Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to the identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed;
- Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment;
- Provide support for the daily management of the GFRA office and administration of the petty cash in accordance with Tetra Tech policies;
- Support project operations including property management, travel support, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the DAF;
- Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum of 3 years experience in an equivalent position providing administrative support to USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects.
University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant disciplines
How to Apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP