An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
A highly reputable oil and gas company is looking for an experienced Projects Construction Planner
- Seven plus years’ experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry – brownfield execution or maintenance experience essential
- Experience of FPSO brownfield construction is preferred, other downstream or associated capital projects will be considered.
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities Experience in managing projects and work campaign plans
- Applied experience in planning and scheduling using Primavera tool and integration into Maximo maintenance management system
- Knowledge of Safety and Operations Management System expectations Ability to manage to tight deadlines and provide operational discipline.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of the planning team On site offshore or plant-based experience preferred
- Lastly, Familiar in work packaging, work packs and job cards and an ability to convert into planning deliverable
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- To begin with, This is a senior position responsible for the development of detailed level 3 & 4 construction schedules for Engineering and Fabrication activities.
- Secondly, Provide input to planning assumptions for the Integrated Activity Planning process
- Then, Should Provide input to risk analysis as and when required
- Also, Provide progress reporting for project fabrication & offshore scopes of work Interface with the Activity Planning and Operations planning team and update the
- Moreover, Integrated offshore lookahead (28/90 day) schedule Schedule monitoring, analysis and update, including progress input and monitoring of performance in relation to plan
- Additionally, Ensure engineering, construction and other support contractors have robust plans to support asset expectations
- Thereafter, , Must Ensure the execution team understands planning activities and performance expectations
- More so, Attend and provides input to planning meetings and ensure interfaces with suppliers and vendors and contractors is managed effectively.
- Last but not least, Ensure interface between Primavera and Maximo functions effectively.
- Finally, Interface with the Engineering & Procurement planning and Project team.
How to Apply for this oil and gas company’s Latest Job
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st May 2022