- Company: Transmed
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
To lead and manage the acquirement of new brands in order to help Transmed grow its business and expand its product portfolio.
- Organizes and staffs the team with adequate resources and talents in order to achieve the desired levels of Organizational Excellence.
- Provides the team with adequate training, coaching and mentoring in order to develop their conceptual accounting skills, ensure development and proper career paths.
- Manages the relationship with the Principals of the assigned brands in order to sustain long term business relationship and maximize the support of the brands in the Market.
- Ensures that Principals extend the necessary support to develop the Sales Business Plans and other marketing activities in order to maximize sales and grow the business of the assigned brand(s).
- Negotiates with the Principal A&P funds, payment terms, pricing and other trading terms in order to maximize company profitability and the sales growth of the assigned brands.
- Oversees the development of the Strategic Marketing Plans for the brands assigned in order to focus the efforts and maximize brand sales.
- Oversees the execution of the Marketing Plan in order to grow brand sales.
- Oversees the disbursement of the A&P funds allocated to each brand in order to achieve target profitability and avoid misuse of funds.
- Oversees the forecasting process of each assigned brand in order to ensure optimum stock levels.
- Oversees the of the brand managers with the advertising agencies on the execution of the brand marketing activities and development of in-store & POS material in order to ensure top quality execution and achieve brand image / equity objectives.
- Analyzes brand sales data and market share trends and come up with meaningful conclusions and insights in order to develop the necessary marketing activities.
Communication with Sales
- Ensures that the brand management team communicates the brand marketing plans and activities to the sales team in a timely manner in order to ensure flawless execution of these activities.
- Conducts frequent field visits and communicate observations to the sales manager in order to ensure in-store execution meets brand strategy.
- Ensures that the sales team is provided with all the necessary brand knowledge, information and other necessary tools in order to help them deliver the desired in market execution.
- Understands from sales customer objectives and plans and develop the necessary brand plans that fit the customer objectives in order to maximize sales and secure customer’s support.
Brand Management System & Tools
Puts in place the necessary brand management timeless processes and tools in order to strengthen Transmed’s capability in performing efficient & effective brand management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A min of 8 years of experience in Marketing & Business Development
- FMCG experience is a must
Method of Application
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021