APPLY NOW || Esoko Latest Job Recruitment
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Esoko Latest Job Recruitment 2021.
Job Title: Communications And Marketing Officer
Esoko seeks to employ for the role of Communications and Marketing Officer in Accra, Ghana. The role is on contract basis, subject to renewal.
About The Role:
- Maintain and update company website, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and all other social media platforms.
- Research, monitor and develop compelling and engaging content for traditional and social media platforms including social media posts, digital content, top story articles, quarterly site internal magazine, and fact sheets.
- Track and report on digital marketing strategies on a quarterly basis
- Provide support in developing and implementing strategic programs and public relations events to advance the Company’s brand and reputation.
- Support the creation and execution of integrated and strategic communication plans, utilizing a variety of channels/mediums including technology-based, social media, and print.
- Contribute to the provision of communication consulting and expertise to internal clients (HR/Sales/Operations etc)
- Research on business programs and activities and gather intelligence within the organization to facilitate effective communication through all available platforms such as online, social, digital, print (posters, newsletters, brochures, roadshows, promos), and employee and stakeholder engagements, etc.
- Support the team in managing media relations by researching editorial opportunities and building relationships with key industry media
Maintain communications documents and products on the intranet and shared drive – presentations, pull-ups, company brochures, fact sheets, photo images, and video libraries.
- Bachelors’ degree in Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences, Journalism, International Relations, English, or a related degree.
- Requires 3+ years experience in Public Relations, Communications, and/or Journalism experience preferably in tech and/or multinational firms.
- Experience in media management, internal communications, channels management, digital communications use, and management.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Database Administration skills.
- Research and report writing skills
- Behavioral Attributes
- Takes initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure
How To Apply
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: June 10, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP