Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First National Bank Job Recruitment 2021.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and policy requirements
- Advise on and provide support to stakeholders in relation to the execution of the practice relevant legislation, frameworks, processes and tools.
- Providing expert input to committees on compliance related matters to ensure informed decision making
- Provides an advisory service and consults with business in order to recommend controls and processes to ensure legislative compliance
- The development and implementation of compliance related campaigns in order to create awareness of the importance of compliance as well providing staff and business with knowledge and skills related to compliance
- Ensures that emerging legislation and the changes in relevant regulations are appropriately interpreted for impact analysis, internal monitoring plans, working papers and practices are aligned accordingly tracked
- Ensure meaningful, timely, concise and comprehensive reporting of monitoring findings and associated regulatory risks to governance committees and relevant stakeholders
- Performing audit testing and completing documentation of planning, testing and findings made in line with the Compliance methodology
- Ongoing monitoring of business compliance to the control frameworks, reporting and escalation of incidents of non-compliance including follow up on implementation of agreed corrective measures.
- Able to design and implement end to end monitoring reviews including scoping, drafting of working papers, conducting fieldwork, management engagement and reporting
- Supporting the evidencing and embedding of the Regulatory Risk Management controls into business processes and platforms
- Facilitation of risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of established controls
- Appropriate review of policies and minimum operating standards for relevance, appropriateness and effectiveness.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, succession and talent management and culture of team in order to improve performance and competence
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – BCom/LLB or Advanced Diploma
- Experience At least 3 5 year s experience in a financial institution
- At least 3-year risk experience or related (e.g. Audit)
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check “Ghanaian applicants preferred”
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
CLOSING DATE: May 3, 2021