APPLY NOW: Geodetic Engineer/Surveyor at Construction Company
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Geodetic Engineer/Surveyor at Construction Company
• Plan or direct the work of geodetic surveying staff, providing technical consultation as needed
• Distribute compiled geodetic data to the project team and clients as required
• Verify the mathematical correctness of newly collected survey data
• Review existing standards, controls or equipment used, recommending changes or upgrades as needed
• Maintain databases of geodetic and related information including coordinate, descriptive or quality assurance data
Candidate should have ample experience in road/bridge works (min. 10yrs) and perfect literacy of the state-of-the-arts surveying equipment (GPS, Total Station, Automatic Level and computerized systems) and perfect computer literacy, including civil works applications (AutoCAD Civil3D etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Attach CV, Diploma, references from previous employers and telephone numbers for immediate contact.
Dynamic and devoted candidates are invited to send applications to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP