Apply Now|| Jobs in Japan for International Applicants
Jobs in Japan and how to apply. International applicants are invited to apply for job opportunities available at reputable companies in Japan.
Japan is the World’s largest economy and can boast of many reputable companies in the automobile industry. Currently, there are more than 100,000 internationals working in Japan.
International applicants seeking to work in Japan should anticipate good Salary, Compensation, as well as other exciting benefits. There are a lot of job opportunities in Japan for your set of skills.
Successful applicants will get Visa assistance and support as well as Visa sponsorship and renewal support, and a Pay raise every year. International applicants can earn at least 300,000 Japanese Yen.
Details About Jobs in Japan For International Applicants
International applicants with Secondary, Undergraduates, and graduates certificate can apply for Better Jobs in Japan. There are Full-time, Part-time, as well as Internship opportunities in Japan for international applicants.
Sector Jobs In Japan
The following are the major jobs:
- Firstly, Agriculture
- Secondly, consumer products (electronics)
- Thirdly, manufacturing (mining)
- Also, information technology
- Furthermore, pharmaceuticals
- Moreover, services (banking, retail, telecommunications)
- Not to mention, tourism
- Lastly, transport (aerospace, automobiles, shipbuilding).
List of Some Major Companies in Japan
- Honda Motor Company
- Japan Post Holdings
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
- SoftBank Group
- Sony Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
List Of Job Opportunities in Japan
- English Teaching Jobs in Japan: Japan recruits the highest number of international applicants to teach the English language to students. The salary for this job ranges from ¥270,000 – ¥280,000 per Month
- Information Technology, Engineering, Telecommunication: This is the highest-paid job in Japan. The starting salary for this job is ¥450,000 per Month
- Electrical, Electronics Jobs: Also, this is one of the highest paid jobs in Japan. With salary starting from ¥330,000 per month
- Engineering Jobs in Japan: The salary range for this job is ¥330,000 per month. They include but are not limited to Data engineering, IT Engineer, Embedded Software support engineering, and Electronic Support.
Also, these jobs are available for International applicants in Japan:
- Media, Journalism, Freelancer Jobs
- Admin, Accounting HR Jobs
- Entertainer Jobs
- Entry Level, New Grad Jobs
- General Business
- General Labour Jobs
- Marketing, Advertising
Internship Opportunities in Japan
International applicants can apply for internship opportunities in Japan by clicking on any of the links below to read more:
How To Apply For Jobs In Japan?
International can apply for jobs by following the steps below:
- Firstly, interested applicants should click here to visit the official website
- Afterward, they should click on “Overseas”. A list of job opportunities will be made available for you to choose from
- International applicants with job offers will be assisted with all the Visa processes coming to Japan.
Categories of Working Visa In Japan
Below are the types of Working Visa in Japan for international students:
- Religious activities
- Business manager
- Legal/Accounting services
- Medical services
- Engineer/Specialist in humanities/International services
- Intra-company transferee
- Nursing care
- Skilled labor
- Specified skilled worker
- Technical intern training
Also, For More Scholarship Updates, CLICK HERE