Apply Now ll Available Job Recruitment At Esoko
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Available Job Recruitment At Esoko
- Job Title: Senior Systems Administrator
- Company: Esoko
- Location: Accra Ghana
Esoko solves fundamental flaws linked to paper-based data collection systems. Our solution combines mobile and web-based tools for data collection and analysis, with field deployment and management, to gain insights into targeted individuals and communities. Our services include customized software development for digital surveys, to collect biometric and spatial data; web-enabled reporting dashboards; field agent recruitment, training and management; and verification and payment solution for social protection and agricultural programs.
To maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. To diagnose and resolve problems quickly; To ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. You should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. You will essential be responsible for production servers, development servers and office network and workstations.
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage servers (cloud and on-premises) and technology tools.
- Manage and Monitor company network and implement measure to ensure high availability.
- Set up accounts and workstations and provide user support.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools to support development team.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services (experience with any of these: AWS, Rackspace, Google cloud), container concepts/technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Ability to create scripts to automate work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in Configuration and managing databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongodb.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude. (Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role)
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Candidates must use the job title as their subject when applying
We actively promote diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To learn more about the position and the company, visit about.esoko.com
CLOSING DATE : May 13, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL