Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kusi Consulting immediate employment
- JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
- JOB FUNCTION: Sales Generation/ Approaching and pitching target clientele/ Lead and manage deals with signed clients
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level/ Senior-Level
- INDUSTRY: Financial and FOREX services
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Consulting Agreement (vacancy is commission based)
- REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Country Director
- LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
- START DATE: May 1st, 2021
Summary and Corporate Profile:
Our client, a Hong Kong Financial Technology Services company, targeting B2B clients by offering international payment solutions, currency exchange and money remittance services since 2014 is seeking Sales Managers to generate sales, approach and pitch to prospective clientele ad lead and manage deals with signed clients.
The Company is a non-banking financial group licensed as a Money Service Operator providing low-cost trading channels and excess to competitive forex rates.
Role Description and Responsibilities
- To approach and pitch prospect new partners (brokers, import and export operators, businesses interested in FX services) in Ghana;
- Lead the negotiations from scratch and till the signing of a service agreement with them;
- Act as a main contact point in the communication flow between HQ and a client;
- To identify and establish partnerships with key players in the cryptocurrency market and import/export in Ghana;
- To build relationships with potential clients and partners in order to get access to new business opportunities and collaborations
- Drive revenue progression and grow the firm’s customer base by meeting/exceeding sales targets;
- Work collaboratively with internal teams building strong stakeholder relationships, and ensure all strategies are aligned, and goals are being achieved;
- To meet deadlines and revenue goals according to the Company’s business plan.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance/business management/ trade (alternative degrees can be considered, subject to the proven 5+ years of professional experience in the indicated fields).
- Fluent English;
- 5+ PQE in sales/ foreign exchange/ import and export operations/ business development / account management;
- Ready to work in fast pace start-up environment;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- 5+ years’ professional experience within sales / foreign exchange/ import and export operations/ business development / account management;
- Strong relationships/client base within import/export operators, brokerage companies, foreign exchange and financial service companies;
- Confident knowledge of the financial service industry in Ghana and its practical aspects
- Background knowledge of cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology is strongly preferred;
- Proved track record of financial services’ sales is highly desirable;
- Start-up mentality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- No visa support offered;
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Thorough understanding of import and export operations, FOREX market, Brokerage services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, presentation and attention to detail
- Confidentiality –
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
- Ability to lead, multitask and liaise with multiple departments and clients.
- Ability to effectively use technology to achieve results.
- Client-focused with the ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Ability to influence decision-making.
- Ability to provide international standard service.
- CEO and Sr. Manager
- Finance division
- Compliance division
- Legal division
- HR Department
- All other functions/departments
- Clients and Business Partners
- Third-party organizations
- Government offices (if required)
- All other external correspondence
Country Coordinator (daily supervising)
Salary and Other Benefits
- Salary Range- depends on the volume of transactions, around GHS
- Consulting services agreement (commission based)
- Income up to 10,000USD (subject to completed KPIs)
- Development and training opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Young and energetic team
Please e-mail your CV & Cover Letter to us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Sales Manager’. Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.
CLOSING DATE : Before 30th April, 2021
We will ONLY contact candidates who meet our criteria for the above role description.