Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Plant/Workshop Manager at Construction Company
Key Activities and Accountabilities
• Coordinate all workshop activities to ensure operational, project and engineering delivery schedules are met.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained and or repaired in conformance with Company’s policies and certification requirements
• Ensure that equipment movements are recorded to ensure total compliance with policies and procedures
• Develop and implement replacement strategies in order to meet the Company’s goals.
• Develop and implement programs to ensure service quality and equipment reliability.
• Overall responsibility for the department budget and ensuring plans are put in place to achieve target. Be prepared to continually review expenditure and highlight any differentials to management.
• Supervise direct reports to ensure all operational, delivery, safety, Quality Management and financial targets are met.
• Ensure that the latest revision of documentation is used and outdated versions are removed from circulation; ensure that maintenance staff are informed of and understand any changes to the maintenance procedures and job cards.
• Ensure that job packs are utilised and the maintenance status board kept up to date.
Candidate should have ample experience in road bridge works (min. 8yrs) in planning, managing, executing optimum equipment control and maintenance for a road construction project as well as perfect computer literacy and report writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Attach CV, Diploma, references from previous employers and telephone numbers for immediate contact.
Dynamic and devoted candidates are invited to send applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE