Apply Now : Pulse Ghana Latest Job Vacancies
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Pulse Ghana Latest Job Vacancies
- Job Title: Commercial Video Project Manager
- location: Greater Accra, Ghana
- Company: Pulse Ghana
This role reports to our Director of Video and will be based in our Accra office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient and effective planning of project executions. Making sure all logistics are in place and the team has all the support they need to enable them to give their best output.
- Full responsibility of client project timelines and deliverables. This means proper management of proof hub project cards with timelines, effective communication with account management.
- Supervision of studio activities, organize entire video production including logistics, location scouting, equipment use and equipment hire etc.
- Management and supervision of studio/equipment inventory. Take full responsibility for all equipment, ensure proper storage and usage.
- Assignment of day-to-day tasks to team members, manage overall personnel schedules, manage systems set-up by the Director.
- Take full responsibility for personnel expected output and make sure they take up assignments and deliver timely as expected.
- Ensure proper organization and safekeeping of video footage and logs.
- Manage team learning sessions and enable knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis with the Content teams internationally.
- Communicate effectively to all team members and maintain strong, trusting relationships with all internal collaborators.
- Represent Pulse at events and serve as a brand ambassador.
- Work alongside the Director of Commercial Video and the Director of Content in the execution of Pulse Studio content strategy and current content structure, including the fulfillment of specific related KPIs communicated on a regular basis.
- Attend and contribute to Play Studio sessions
Skills and experience required:
- You should have at least two (2) years project management experience or professional Project Management certification
- You should be very organized, assertive and possess good problem-solving capability
- You should have at least 1+ year(s) of professional experience working in an Agency or Video Production
- Must be very familiar with google applications and open to learn new applications and tools
- You have good communication skills, be committed to your work and be dependable
- Knowledge of video editing will be a plus.
- Ability to multi task and stay focused
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a brief cover email with the position you are applying for as the subject to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be
CLOSING DATE : May 8, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP