ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gathers information required as a basis for making administrative decisions.
- Handles correspondence.
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
- Initiate the purchase of office supplies, equipment and works.
- Performs general office duties.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent, in Administration or related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
- Must be computer literate with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal relations skills
- Must pass selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: email@example.com or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP