- Day to day management of the Purchasing department, and any other duties that the
Purchasing Manager may assign the department.
- Raise Purchase Orders to selected and approved suppliers for material supplies.
- Facilitate and supervise the transportation and delivery of materials to site.
Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Lead in the formulation of the procurement policy, Sourcing for suppliers, selection, price
negotiations, delivery management and its implements.
- Negotiating with Suppliers and Develop relationship with them to reduce cost and improve flow of materials or goods
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing
materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies
- Managing Stock levels and re-order based on Warehouse report to avoid Shortage
QUALITIES OF CANDIDATE
- High degree of professionalism in delivery of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point
- A good team player; relate well with managers and subordinates
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Good administrative and organization skills
- Knowledge in S.A.P Software will be an added advantage
- Interpret Tax Laws and other Financial Statutory Regulations of Ghana
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of Second Degree in Purchasing and Supply, Business Management or its
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in similar role
- Membership to Professional certification is an added advantage.
SALARY RANGE: Attractive and dependent on Experience and Exposure
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should send their cvs to the
DEADLINE: 15TH AUGUST 2021