- Day to day management of the Workshop department, and any other duties that the
Workshop Manager may assign the department.
- Supervise the Inspection machines engine and mechanical components to diagnose problems accurately.
- Supervise routine maintenance works like replacing fluids, lubricating parts among other
exercises to enhance machine functionality and longevity.
- Train and advice machine operators and drivers on good usage and maintenance practices.
- Supervise Repairs or replace dysfunctional parts of machines and equipment.
- Prepare accurate estimates for repair and maintenance works.
- Keep logs on faults and works done.
QUALITIES OF CANDIDATE
- High degree of professionalism in delivery of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and power point
- A good team player; relate well with managers and subordinates
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Good administrative and organization skills
- Should Have good Knowledge in the repairs of heavy-duty machines
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience in similar role
- Membership to Professional certification or second degree is an added advantage.
SALARY RANGE: Attractive and dependent on Experience and Exposure
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should send their cvs to the
DEADLINE: 15TH AUGUST 2021