The Accra Technical University (ATU) hostel application procedures for fresh students have been published.
The management of the Accra Technical University (ATU) has published the hostel application procedures for fresh students of the institution. Students who are interested in the school hostel can now proceed to apply for the hostel accommodation.
ATU Hostel Application Procedures for Fresh Students
Follow the procedures below to apply for the ATU hostel
1. Pay your full tuition fees.
2. Login to your students portal (https://iCampus@atu.edu.gh)
NB: First-year students who are yet to create their login credentials should follow the steps below:
- Go to https://icampus.atu.edu.gh/
- Click on the ‘NEW STUDENTS’ link
- Complete the form displayed on the screen
- Enter your student ID (available on the bank payment slip)
- Enter password
- Provide your email address
- Provide security questions
- Provide the answer to the security questions
- Click on create account and login
3. Select your preferred hostel. Available rooms will be based on your gender. (ATU hostel fees).
4. Select a room and make payment within 24 hours.
5. After payment is made, kindly download the tenancy agreement, sign it, and submit it to the hostel porter to finalize registration.
Take note, the system will be closed on Fridays and opened on Sundays.