Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Auto Air-conditioner technician at Ghana Meridian Spare Parts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water-cooling systems, and refrigerators within client’s own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
- His/her job description entails repairing and maintaining building equipment as needed to ensure buildings or facilities are functioning properly.
- He/she also carries out general repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment by diagnosing and troubleshooting special service problems following all building codes, blueprints, instructions, and manuals.
- The technician role also involves estimating material and labor cost and determining plan and requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
- He/she is also responsible for training and assisting less experienced co-workers, and carrying out other duties that may be assigned.
- The technician’s work description may also entail driving organization or personal vehicle to various work locations.
- It also involves being on-call after work hours to take on further assignments should there be emergency.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : Ongoing