- Company: Reputable Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
A reputable hotel with 140 rooms is looking for a competent and experience Sales and Marketing Executive to drive it sales activities.
- Solicit existing and potential customers and follow up established accounts on regular basis by phone, by correspondence or by personal contact.
- Set up appointments and make personal sales calls, telemarketing and site inspections to all existing and potential accounts from corporate commercial accounts.
- Follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superior.
- Negotiate with all customers and send out offers/contracts regarding individual and group business.
- Follow the sales and marketing results and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Explore industry related data, new developments in certain agencies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be interest and benefit of the hotel and to distribute this information to their colleagues.
- Keep close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.)
- Bring ideas and participate in the preparations of the promotional theme events, other promotional activities and invitation lists.
- When necessary, handle the group and individual reservation requests personally.
- Maintain the existence of an efficient customer database system which will be capable of identifying report sales calls and other sales activities and carry out updating exercise in certain periods of time.
- Update customers with the latest developments in the hotel and informs hotel management of all changes in the customer profile.
- Participate preparing the sales action plans, attending sales meetings, developing new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by sales department.
- Keep department superiors informed of all changes in the customer profile.
- Prepare reports of each sales calls covering information about the company, their comments, requirements, complaints, of their customers etc.
- On weekly basis, prepare an activity report which will cover sales call reports, site inspections, fam trips, new agencies, meetings, entertainment and other functions they participated in during the week and presents to Operations Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a Sales position, preferably in a 3-5-star hotel.
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Problem Solving & decision-making skills
- People Oriented
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Salary- Attractive and Negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and suitable candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE :