Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Available Job Vacancies at Bosch Africa
- Company: Bosch Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Robert Bosch Ghana Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
- Supporting the conceptualization and implementation of systems and solutions aligned with the Automotive Aftermarket global digital ecosystem strategy
- Conduct research and systematically gather information and data on digital platforms, including owned, earned, and sponsored Automotive Aftermarket platforms
- Continuously monitor and evaluate digital channels for compliance and analytics
- Publish information via existing tools at predefined frequencies
- Administer digital reporting tool (leanIX)
- Act as the governance owner and centre of competence for processes regarding digital channel foundation and maintenance
- Conduct/lead the training of Automotive Aftermarket associates on the governance and management of all approved/existing digital platforms in Africa region.
- Close projects according to the global directives and propose future steps to ensure the sustainability of the projects implemented.
- Comply with all internal central directives.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
- 2-5 years digital marketing experience
- Passionate about digital platforms, channels, communities, principles, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically distributed workforce
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as levels in the organization
- Basic UI/UX design knowledge, good knowledge on Bosch Automotive Aftermarket business
- Multi-tasker who understands how to develop tactical plans that align with the company’s digital strategy
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021