Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Halliburton Recruitment 2021
- Company: Halliburton
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, performs maintenance functions such as repairs on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other production equipment in the application for down-hole tools.
- Assembles and disassemble down-hole tools, surface equipment, and other production equipment.
- Basic computer skills are preferred. Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- This is the entry level position into the tool tech family.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 10 July. 2021
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.