Available Job Vacancy At Tramigo
Tramigo is a leading Tracking Solutions company operating globally with a strong presence in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are hiring a new team member to grow Tramigo’s success story in Ghana.
We are looking for an intelligent, energetic, and hard-working Technical Sales Manager to be part of our team with focus on Ghana and supporting the rest of the team in West Africa. Based in Ghana, you are part of our international sales team, and reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
Our customers have extremely high requirements and understanding of tracking and connectivity technologies.
- Technical understanding and disciplined sales process are key for success.
- This role also includes working closely together with our field teams and reseller partners.
- The right candidate operates smoothly through out the Ghanaian market, understands that nationwide strategy requires presence in all the 16 regions and can smoothly balance between different transport modes: from okada to airplanes.
- Our Ghanaian operations are also supporting neighboring countries so French skills are an advantage for the right candidate.
- As a strong entrepreneurial minded expert, you love ownership and responsibility, which we are happy to share.
- We expect you to have a minimum experience of five years in sales in the technical system integrator field (such as CCTV), tracking or automotive accessories business.
- You must also understand hardware, software, cloud and connectivity technologies smooth as silk, for the future is all about complete solutions.
Is secondary; primarily we prefer candidates that are focused on hard-working entrepreneur thinking; you might have been struggling with your own start-up or business ventures and learned that success is impossible without sacrifices and smart thinking.
In return, Tramigo offers the right candidate a wonderful entrepreneurship platform for professional growth, significant and productivity driven compensation and even and the opportunity to become a shareholder in our business.
How To Apply
If you really want this position, please send us an e-mail email@example.com
describing shortly who you are, why you would be the best candidate for the role and how you would analyze the pros & cons of Tramigo’s business in Ghana.
We also expect both a cover letter(smart bullet points will do fine) and your CV. Due to large volume of applications, our recruiting team will only focus on candidates with smart analysis and short personal introduction why you are the optimal candidate to join our family.
NB: Ghanaian residency is required
CLOSING DATE : ONGOIG
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP