A very Prestigious International School situated in Ga East Municipal in the Greater Accra Region is seeking to appoint enthusiastic, talented and committed persons for the following positions for immediate employment: BDT TEACHER (Pre-Tech)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up schedules, lesson plans, and selecting learning material and resources that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline, and keeping parents and school counselors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey these rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed in a timely manner.
- Participating in school events and acting as a chaperone when required.
- Informing students of learning opportunities and preparing them for formal debates and other events.
- Communicate and liaise on a regular basis with fellow team department/grade members with regards to planning, assessment, parent and community contact, subject organization, and classroom issues including discipline, expectations, and routines
- Communicate and liaise with other school colleagues in an effort to promote social and emotional awareness
- Take an active role in the management and pastoral care of class groups
- Attend, and constructively contribute to, staff meetings
- Assist in the supervision of student breaks
- Coordinate class activities as deemed necessary
- Maintain up-to-date records of assessment, attendance, planning, reports, conferences, and communication with parents
- Establish links with the parent community to ensure that parents are kept well informed about student progress
- Assist, as required, in the development of social and emotional curricular materials
- Act as a resource/contact/support for new staff members (i.e. curriculum, schedules, procedures)
- Contribute at least 15 hours beyond the regular contract time to supervise student activities
- Participate in and, assist with, school events as required
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc. Construction Technology Education or its equivalent from a recognised college or university
- 3 years teaching experience in similar position
- Computer literate (Office Suite)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants may submit their detailed curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 15th February 2022
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING JOBS:
- Lower Primary TEACHERS WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
- Pre-school TEACHERS WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
- TEACHERS WANTED FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT