The cloud solution architect is an information technology (IT) specialist responsible for the overall development and design of a robust, scalable, and cloud based platform.
You will function as a CLOUD Subject Matter Expert for implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy for our clients.
As the Cloud expert, your job description entails mapping cloud adoption plans, application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
It also involves overseeing application architecture requirements and deployment in cloud environments.
Cloud solution architects actively contribute their knowledge of modern software development techniques and technology to design services that utilize the latest technologies and architecture to produce services that meet customers’ demands.
- Cloud solution architects perform various functions, including managing the cloud computing architecture in an organization, especially as cloud technologies grow increasingly complex.
- Cloud computing architecture comes with managing front-end platforms, servers, storage, delivery, and networks required to manage cloud storage.
- The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities that constitute the cloud solution architect job description are shown below:
- Leverage on Cloud environment and service-oriented architecture principles to define and own Solution Architecture (applications and data technologies)
- Work with clients to design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Propose suggestions and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and map out mitigation strategies
- Carry out debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of custom solutions built on the organization/clients platform
- Develop new specs, documentation; and partake in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Responsible for the creation of a well-informed cloud strategy and administer the adoption process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software at regular intervals
- Develop and organize cloud systems and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Provide prompt response to technical issues in a professional manner
- Direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Responsible for spotting the cloud architecture solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or in any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification
- Advanced knowledge of leading architecture solutions in the industry area
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing