Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Book Print Industry administrative job vacancies announced
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented individual to fill the following position:
This is a leadership position requiring the office holder to drive the company’s production activities and motivate staff to build an effective team working to strict deadline.
Responsibilities (Key Accountabilities)
- Responsible for all the printing related activities ensuring all output, quality and cost targets are achieved.
- Responsible for pre-press production, including image setting, process development.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the printing in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and best practice.
- Drive printing performance through continuous improvement programmes, making an impact across board, from output and efficiency to safety and people development.
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual administrative budget and ensure its implementation and monitoring.
- Responsible for security of raw materials in the press, work in-progress and finished products.
- Track record and proven ability in commercial production processes and procedures
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written
- A good first degree in Book Industry with a printing option or Print Management from a recognized University and at least six (6) years work experience in a print production environment.
- Applicants should demonstrate working knowledge in production. A postgraduate qualification in Procurement or Project Management or its equivalent and Certificate or working knowledge of industry requirements for Safety, Health and Environment will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to: Obed.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of applications: 30th April, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE