BOS Cleaning Services is a vibrant company aiming to apply modern technology to maintain and deliver a hygienic environment to its clients, leaving them with utmost satisfaction. The Company supplies cleaning products and provides excellent professional cleaning services. We are committed to providing the best reliable and prompt service cost-effectively to all our clients, large and small.
Why Work With Us
BOS Cleaning is a people-oriented company that strives to give exciting opportunities to qualified individuals who seek career growth and advancement. We create an enabling environment that encourages skill development and employee engagement. The Company ensures to equip our employees with the requisite tools and training to be excellent at what they do.
If you are excited to join our team, we encourage you to apply!
The position is a supervisory role and requires a candidate with relevant experience in Sales/Marketing. The preferred candidate should be able to plan, implement and manage the sales strategy of BOS Cleaning Services Limited. The role also involves prospecting of new clients, networking, managing client relationships, and creating awareness of the services offered by the Company.
- Prepare contract wining proposals, conduct cold calls, e-mail blasts and actively engage prospective clients.
- Attend networking events on behalf of the Company to sell its services, raise brand awareness and collect prospective client data.
- Handle all aspects of publicity strategies and campaigns, including managing the social media platforms of the Company.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and provide cost-effective ways to implement them.
- Supervise all cleaning staff, focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while on duty.
- Create innovative integrated campaigns and strategies to support BOS Cleaning’s core mission and vision and manage the Company’s online presence.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Management or Administration or related field.
- Minimum two years of experience working in a corporate environment, preferably in a sales/marketing/business development position.
- Relevant experience in supervision/team-leading is preferred.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 31st January 2021.