The Start of 2022 is so beneficial. Apply for the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022. The CERN internship is consists of two Topics (Administrative Program & Technical Program). CERN is a Fully Funded Student Program for the International Undergraduates, Graduates Students.
There is No Need for IELTS or any other language Test. This is a Short Term Internship for 2 Months in Switzerland. The Panel will select 120 Participants. All the Expenses will be covered by the CERN Organisation.
Imagine getting involved in work that is changing the world and imagine doing it before you’ve left university. Imagine working in an international environment and having a great quality of life.
Switzerland is one of the world’s best places to be born, live, and be happy. Do you want to spend some of your life’s amazing Moments in Switzerland? The Program is offering a wide range of fields.
It Consists of Translation, Human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit, Engineering, all IT Fields. This can be an Interesting Program.
The Full Details about the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022 are available below.
Details About CERN Switzerland Internship Program
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute: CERN
- No. of Participants: 120
- Program Expenses: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Minimum 2 Months
- Deadline: 21st March 2022
The CERN Internship Program is a paid international internship. CERN is a Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Round Airfare travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Administrative Program Fields
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
CERN Techincal Program Fields
- Applied Physics
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- General or Civil Engineering; IT, Mathematics, and Robotics
- Material and Surface Science
- Mechanical engineering
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Administrative Program
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in December 2020
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
Pro Tip For Selection
- The top one is: don’t rush it!
- Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- Be as clear and specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience” in order to increase your chances of being selected.
- If you apply for more than one job, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
- And last but not least, make good use of the ‘Motivation’ section to tell us why you’re a great candidate for CERN!
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory.
How to Apply
The last date to Apply for the CERN Switzerland Internship Program 2022 is 21st March 2022