- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
Responsible for tele-calling to debtors within bucket one to agree on the payment of outstanding and in the overall complement the collection team in the attainment of its target.
Main Accountabilities and approximate time split Processing & Controls – (100%)
- Call delinquent (Bucket 1) customers to collect arrears and reduce Impairments to the barest minimum
- To work within the roll rates of the team’s target to reduce account growth in Bucket 1 delinquencies
- To achieve the agreed set target on the amount collected, calls, contact rate, PTP rate and KP, etc. for the day, month, and year
- To maintain constant telephone contact with delinquent customers on their loan arrears.
- Send arrears letters and SMS to delinquent customers on their loan account status as per the Unit’s strategy on letters and SMS.
- To update Debt Manager with all customer details and agreements reached.
- To search for customer contact details to call for collections action.
- To refer all loan account issues to supervisor for review and advice through Debt Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Essential knowledge in the use of other key Microsoft Office applications (ie MS Excel, MS Access and MS Word)
- Practical experience in the use of core banking systems (FOS/BRAINS) and understanding of their impact on general banking operations
- Fine writing/documentation skill
- A fine understanding of the high-level business activities of the various functions
- A fine appreciation of the basic functions of key banking systems and their process dependencies
- A fine understanding of Compliance and other regulatory and requirements
- A certificate or exposure in quality-related program (s)
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 2, 2022