Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for e.Services Africa Limited Recruitment 2021.
e.Services Africa Limited,a reputable Business Process Outsourcing (B.P.O.) company is looking to recruit the services of a qualified and experienced HR Officer.
- The Human Resource (HR) Officer will be responsible for providing high-quality Business & Administrative support to all departments and employees and strategically assist the HR Manager and Head HR/L&D in all HR Operations related matters including but not limited to:
- payroll administration,
- training and monitoring performance,
- employee relations,
- health and safety and relevant functions of the company for improved productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Design, development and delivery of strategic and operational HR services of the organization including:
- employment contracts and variations,
- on boarding and separations,
- employment checks, orientation,
- mandatory/other training,
- probationary period review,
- performance and development review,
- employee leave administration,
- flexible working requests and the evaluation of training,
- providing appropriate support and coaching to all management to ensure full compliance with policies and procedures.
- Carry out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organization
- Ability to interpret relevant legislation and implement HR policies, practices, and procedures in complete compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards the function.
- Reviewing departmental recruitment requests, drafting of job advertisements for vacant jobs, screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Work closely with the Finance Department on Payroll Administration to ensure employee
information is kept up to date and any problems identified are addressed by issuing accurate payroll instructions, to meet payroll deadlines.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system
- Understanding and adhering to all of the organization’s policies and procedures
- Maintain ethical and legal boundaries with clients, co-workers and external stakeholders
- Maintain duty of care, confidentiality, health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Developing staff performance management programmes and monitoring
- Create a suite of document templates eg employment contracts, variation to contract letters, invitation to meeting letters, resignation letters and general communiques etc.
- Ensure these are accessible to the team and ensure they are kept up to date and in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
Preferred Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills :
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline or Professional HR accreditation e.g.. CIPD, SHRMP,CIHRM Ghana (IHRMP)
- Minimum 3years generalist experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR Management principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Health & Safety (WHS) principles
- Ability to maintain professional, ethical and legal boundaries with all stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at a high level with all stake holders
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to manage deadlines and prioritise work
- Demonstrated skills in administrative process
- Excellent IT I Computer Skills
- Excellent Data Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and manipulation
- Commercial Awareness
This job requires supervisory responsibilities including but not limited to the assignment of :
- performance evaluation,
- ensuring productivity,
- resolving complaints,
and any other responsibility that ensures that the office management team functions effectively.
Mode of Application :
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application and curriculum vitae to the Head, Human Resources through firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail subject: ESAL JOB – HR OFFICER
No later than Wednesday, July 14, 2021,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.