EM Guidance Calls For Job Applications
JOB TITLE: Business Development Specialist
This position is responsible for leading EMGuidance at the Sub-Saharan Africa level, ensuring that organizational Key Results are achieved. This position entails engagement with HCP and prospective clients to build the EMGuidance name in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Key Performance Areas
- HCP and Stakeholder
- Acquisitions, Sales, Functional Operations and Renewals
- Client Success and Solution Management
- Permanent Position
- Remote work setup (Ghana based)
Required Skills or Experience
- To begin with, Energy and resilience with an entrepreneurial mindset that is focused on building the EMGuidance brand.
- Then, Motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work in a diverse environment.
- Also, Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Moreover, Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Additionally, Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Furthermore, Proficient with Analytics.
- Afterwards, Experience in Business Development in the Pharmaceutical Community.
- Last but not the least, Must be a Doctor or Pharmacist.
- Finally, Must be able to sell and present.
How to Apply for this EM Guidance Job
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE