- Company: Bupa
- Location: Birim South, Eastern, Ghana
- Job type: Part- Time
- Job category: Healthcare jobs in Ghana
Bupa is focused on ensuring everyone has access to health insurance products that can help them to live a longer, healthier and happier life and that they understand the value of having Bupa as their healthcare provider.
If you’re the kind of person who loves connecting with customers and would like to help them get the best possible value and benefits from their Bupa Health Insurance, then this role is tailor made for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Based in our Chadstone store and working towards customer growth activities you will provide individual needs analysis for customers in branch, recommending the most suitable products and explaining the value and benefits of these products.
- You will also work within the wider community to develop business and community based relationships that promote the Bupa brand and products and the acquisition of new members.
- Taking a customer needs based approach, you will assist our existing Bupa members in their day to day transactions, ensuring that they understand the full value of their health insurance product.
- Provide solutions to any identified concerns or unmet needs and educate members on all the benefits they can access.
- This is a permanent, part time position working 30 hours per week, across a Monday to Friday on a rotating roster with alternative Saturdays.
- You will combine your drive for sales, together with your proactive, customer focused approach, to provide your customers with the best possible solutions and service, over the phone, in person and online.
- With a resilient attitude, you will enjoy working within a dynamic and ever changing environment and have a lively and enthusiastic approach, taking a positive, can-do attitude into everything you do.
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly sought after.
About The Rewards
- In addition to a fortnightly base salary, we offer outstanding benefits which include discounts on our travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products as well as Bupa services such as Dental and Optical.
- We are proud to share with our employees our ‘People First’ wellness program – SMILE which provides you with access to a range of services such as health coaches, annual skin checks and flu vaccinations, assistance with nutrition, mental and general wellbeing … you will feel happier & healthier for working at Bupa!
- You will be on-boarded with a comprehensive induction program that includes classroom, e-learning and on-the-floor product and knowledge training, as well as having access to our state of the art knowledge base, “Know-It”.
Method of Application
Closing date: 28th July 2021
About the Company
As the leading health and care group within Australia and New Zealand, we employ over 22,000 people who are dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
We encourage all our employees to explore their full potential and develop a long term career within the progressive, supportive environment that is Bupa – find out more by visiting www.bupa.com.au