Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Engineering Manager at Mining industry
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering, Geology. Mineral Processing, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineering equivalent is essential. or
- Minimum of 10 years, or (1) Mining & Metals projects serving as Engineering Manager.
- Evidence of leading an engineering team in a
large project or operational environment. ideally with mining and/or large material handling experience
- Strong understanding of design process and associated documentation in disciplinary project environment multi Significant experience in the selection/ specification of equipment in the mining, process and/or power industries
- Knowledge of HAZID and HAZOP processes
- A hands-on approach, able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload to meet project needs Highly proficient in English language.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 26th April 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE