Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Environmental, Social, Health and Safety Manager
- Actively work in the fields and ensure relevant Safety and other statutory Codes and Regulations remain in full compliance
- Actively promote Safety Culture and Hazard Awareness by achieving zero reportable safety incidents
- Formulate and execute safety strategies that support the growth of the company and employees’ wellbeing
- Maintain Health & Safety Programmes and ensure operational readiness to support emergency responses and crisis management plans
- Facilitate and coordinate coaching, inspections, audits, training and awareness campaigns to ensure compliance with safety standards and critical controls.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of local Government Agencies, shareholders’ interests, environmental health and safety legislation and Company regulations.
- Ensure third party contractors are performing according to contractual obligations with the Company.
Candidate should have ample experience in road/bridge works (min. 10yrs) in collection and evaluation of environmental, social, health and safety data and effects in respect of road projects and perfect computer literacy and report writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Attach CV, Diploma, references from previous employers and telephone numbers for immediate contact.
Dynamic and devoted candidates are invited to send applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE