Enyan Denkyira Rural Bank Job Opportunity
A Rural and Community Bank in the Central Region, Enyan Denkyira Rural Bank Plc, is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual full of ideas and innovation to fill the vacant position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
The successful applicant shall have the responsibility for delivering the mandate of the Rural Bank and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient functioning of the bank.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Formulate policies and procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors, and implement same for the running of the bank.
- Secondly, Coordinate the preparation of the bank’s corporate plan and annual budgets and ensure their implementation.
- Thirdly, Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of all the departments and agencies/branches
- Furthermore, Manage efficiently the human, financial and physical resources of the bank to achieve organisational goals
- Moreover, Implement decisions and strategies of the board.
- Additionally, Plan, organise, implement, monitor and evaluate all the bank’s activities.
- More so, Responsible for the preparation and submission of prudential returns to the regulatory bodies.
- Then, Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations, 2006 (L.I. 1825), Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992), Anti-Money Laundering Act, 2020 (Act 1044) and other relevant legislations and directives.
- Also, Prepare and submit management reports and technical papers to the board for decision making. 10. Accountable to the board for the day-to-day management and administration of the operations of the bank
- Afterwards, Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and ARB Apex Bank Plc, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Finally, Ensure a peaceful and harmonious working environment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university plus at least ten (10) years work experience in the banking industry with five (5) years in senior management position. OR
- A professional qualification in ACIB Ghana, CA Ghana, or ACCA plus ten (10) years work experience with at least five (5) years in senior management position.
Experience in a Rural banking environment is highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends, and developments, including up-to-date knowledge in reporting standards both locally and at the international level e.g. IFRS, BASEL II/III, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of Rural and Community Banks, including the operational risks related to RCBs.
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislations, including ARB Apex Bank Plc Regulations, 2006 (L.I. 1825), Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930), Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992). d. Must have knowledge of core banking applications e.g. T24 banking application
- Strategic Leadership
- Networking, Influencing, and Stakeholder Management Communications at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Problem-solving, Analytical, and Decision Making
- Drive, initiative, business acumen, and results-oriented.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
How to Apply for Enyan Denkyira Rural Bank Job Opportunity
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two weeks from the date of this publication. Please note that only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE