Erin Mills Youth Centre Invites Job Applications
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Erin Mills Youth Centre Invites Job Applications
- Job Title: Project Coordinator
- location: Ghana
- Company: Erin Mills Youth Centre
Erin Mills Youth Centre is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will manage the organizations Social Innovation and Design Project. The Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our lead consultant to prepare comprehensive action plans, schedules, stakeholder engagement meetings, along with administrative duties.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent project management, time management and communication skills, as you collaborate with stakeholders and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. In addition to experience with social innovation, social research and development, and design thinking would be an asset.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Organize project into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Research, data collection, strategy development and thought leadership
- Competency in managing people and multiple stakeholder
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Minimum three years proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Ability to prepare, and interpret flowcharts, schedules, step by step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong client facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Occupational Health & Safety Responsibilities and Duties
- Works in a safe manner in accordance with EMYCs health and safety policies and procedures and all relevant legislation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com, quoting “Project Coordinator 0421” in the subject line.
Thank you for your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NB: Please no phone calls or visits to the office.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: FRIDAY, APRIL 9TH, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP