Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited invites applications for jobs
Fiaseman Rural Bank Limited, headquartered in Bogoso in the Western Region of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of
The General Manager shall be responsible for the overall management of the bank’s business by ensuring effective implementation of the Board of Directors and Management Policies, Strategic Decisions and compliance with Bank of Ghana and other regulatory requirements.
The key responsibilities of the General Manager shall include but not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and Guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of
all departments, units, and branches
- Execute the responsibilities of a General Manager in accordance with lawful and ethical standards, policies and procedures of the bank.
- Ensure the bank’s financial viability and cost structure are regularly analyzed and appropriate measures taken to monitor and optimize revenue in relation to the bank’s operations and services provided.
- Prepare and present required papers to the board and board committee meetings and preside over management committee meetings.
- Ensure the board receives regular reports on the current state of the business and its decisions are timely communicated and implemented.
- Ensure timely submission of regulatory reports as required.
- Ensure the bank’s interests are properly presented and protected at all time.
- Ensure a well-motivated and team spirited workforce.
- Represent the bank’s interest in its dealings with stakeholders. Ensure effective co-operation with present and potential development partners the bank
- Ensure accelerated growth of the bank through the provision and sale of sustainable products and services.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- A minimum of post graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution and /or full professional qualification in Banking, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline with a minimum of ten (10) years post-qualification experience with at least five (5) years in a key management position.
- Must possess considerable financial, administrative, leadership and managerial
- competencies. Excellent communication, interpersonal, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive growth.
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, Power Point etc. Be knowledgeable in Electronic Banking (E-Banking).
- Ability to use T-24 Banking Application Software Must be honest, resilient stress and exhibit a high sense of integrity and professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, a curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates/testimonials plus names and addresses of two (2) referees to:
FIASEMAN RURAL BANK LIMITED
P. O. BOX 80
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for receiving applications is April 30, 2021 and only shortlisted applicants
shall be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL