Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Finance, Administration and Human Resources Officer at Delaphone
- Company: Delaphone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Delaphone is a technology services provider that combines telecommunications services and other technology solutions to provide a suite of products for small, medium and enterprise businesses that seek to deliver world-class end-to-end customer and user experience where they operate.
Delaphone aims to reduce the overheads and complexities that businesses face in managing multiple vendor partners and reduce the costs associated with acquiring and deploying these solutions that often do not form part of their core business.
With a value-added telecommunications network that is integrated with all mobile network operators in Ghana and a growing footprint on the African continent, we are able to quickly deploy telephony solutions covering Call/Contact Centres, SIP trunks, USSD, SMS and other VAS solutions.
Our experience over the last 10 years allows us to deploy integrated solutions within many functional areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), either on-premise or as cloud-hosted solutions in our data centre.
Delaphone has deployed solutions covering, but limited, to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), HR, payroll, ticketing, financial and management accounting, project and asset management and cloud-hosted solutions.
We believe in our solutions so much that we also are willing to put our money where our mouth is by using them to provide outsourced services to our clients who prefer to focus on their core business and leave the incidentals to the experts.
The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Officer will have a dual reporting line to the Finance and Administration Manager and the Human Resources (HR) Manager. The successful candidate will provide effective support in HR, administration and financial management. He/she will also be responsible for acting as the first point of contact to employees for all HR and finance-related activities.
Significantly, the successful candidate will support all the activities of the employee life cycle. Additionally, the successful candidate will support the Finance and Administration Manager by way of recording, processing and reporting on relevant accounting transactions.
Finance and Administration Responsibilities Include:
- Recording all financial transactions with accuracy
- Processing invoices
- Helping implement financial policies and procedures
- Assisting in budget preparation and monitoring
- Assisting in receivables and payables management
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Supporting with filing VAT, PAYE, WHT, Pension, Corporate Tax and other regulatory returns
- Supporting with payroll processing, petty cash management and other office expense processing
- Providing support for annual financial audits
- Supporting the Finance and Administration Manager with projects and tasks when required
HR Responsibilities Include:
- Developing, keeping and updating employee records
- Providing support with the drafting of HR documents
- Providing support with reviews and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Providing support with Learning and Development activities
- Giving regular updates on HR metrics, such as employee turnover, retention rates, absence rates, etc.
- Providing support for recruitment and selection activities, including publishing vacancies on job portals, screening applications and representing HR during interviews, when required
- Providing support for employee life cycle activities including onboarding, performance management, trainings, absence management, employee support programs and employee separation
- Supporting the HR Manager with projects and tasks when required
Detailed work activities:
- Prepare, send and monitor invoices to clients
- Examine and track competitor activity and stay informed about latest trends in the industry
- Maintain supplies inventory by taking and checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Monitor Petty Cash invoices
- Prepare Accounts Reconciliations – Invoices vs Credits on the accounting software
- Follow up on and collect clients’ payments
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Socialize human resources and company policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Provide support in the recruitment process
- Assist employees with HR-related queries
- Resolve disputes between employees in the workplace
- Support employee development and training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, HR, Administration or a relevant field (Knowledge in both HR and Finance/Accounting is desirable)
- Work experience in the Finance/Accounting and or HR field or equivalent (Experience in both HR and Finance/Accounting is desirable)
- Ability to navigate various HR and Accounting software systems
- Good understanding of bookkeeping and accounting procedures
- Ability to use and interpret statistical modeling software and spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and evaluate cash flow scenarios
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good Knowledge of the labor laws of Ghana
- Ability to prioritize tasks and good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep confidential information
Method of Application
Closing Date : 21 May. 2021