- Company: Options Consultancy Services
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International.
We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high-quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems.
This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate.
Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options seeks a Finance Manager to be responsible for the provision of the Financial Accounting for Ghana Somubi Dwumadie (Ghana Participation Programme) which is a four-year disability programme in Ghana, with a specific focus on mental health.
Based in Accra, the Finance Manager is responsible for the efficient, timely and accurate provision of Financial Accounting for the programme, compliant with Options quality standards and procedures and FCDO requirements.
The postholder will also be heavily involved in donor reporting, interpretation of financial information and advising senior management on financial decisions as part of the senior management team on the programme.
In addition, the post holder will be responsible for complying with Ghanaian taxation law and other legal requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or related undergraduate degree
Significant experience supporting programme finances and administration of multiple government or donor-funded programmes in a similar role
- Experience of managing payroll and related systems and polices
- Experience in procurement according to best practice guidelines
- Strong administration and organizational skills, excellent time management
- Excellent numeracy and financial skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High level IT proficiency, competent user of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Proficient with accounting software, including QuickBooks.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a wider team, supporting team members across multiple locations
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Please refer to the job description for more details
As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28 July. 2021