Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First National Bank Recruitment 2021
Assume full responsibility and accountability for the national strategy and growth activities of the Channel and manage sales pipelines to ensure increased sales growth in order to contribute to the profitable management of the overall business and play an active role in its development.
Reviewing key strategic end-to-end lead processes and re-engineering these to make them more efficient and effective.
- Achievement of net profit growth for business.
- Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial.
- Performance Report of the Business.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency.
- Cultivate and manage an objective and sustainable key relationships across all channels, product houses and segments.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads, make presentations to businesses and their employees, liaison with clients, prepare and submit relevant documents for schemes.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Ensure business opportunities are optimized innovatively to ensure consistent business growth for the Online sales and marketing channel.
- Coordinate, track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimize market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3 year industry related degree.
- 6 – 8 years related experience.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE May 15, 2021