Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for FOLKLORE OFFICER at Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be conversant with various aspects of Ghanaian Folklore.
- Collate data for the formulation of policies on Folklore
- Provide inputs for documentation of National Folklore Board.
- Implement programs and activities of the Board.
- Facilitate the participation of the Board in National, Regional and other programs.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Board.
- Provide inputs for the annual work plan and budget for the Board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or related qualification in the Performing/ Creative Arts,
- Heritage and Cultural Studies.
- Must have proven skills and be computer literate.
- Must pass selection interview conducted by the Board.
- Must have done one year compulsory National Service.
- Must have Analytical Skills
- Research Skills
- Working experience in related area will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must submit an application letter with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of Academic/Professional Certificates and National Service Certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below
The Acting Director
National Folklore Board
P.O. Box CT9705
Cantonment – Accra
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Before the close of day of 11th June , 2021.