Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for FreezeLink latest job recruitment 2021
- Job Title: Head Of Finance
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Company: FreezeLink
Logistics are the arteries of global commerce. As profiled by The New York Times, Daily Graphic and others, FreezeLink is Ghana’s leading cold chain logistics company focused on perishable food and pharmaceuticals products. We are currently seeking a Head of Finance to spearhead expansion. For the successful candidate, this will mean:
- Joining a fast-growing consumer goods distributor where employees will be rewarded on merit.
- Receiving world class management – standards are set by FreezeLink-leadership’s experience with companies like Nestle, Procter and Gamble and Unilever.
- Leadership – the Head of Finance should look forward to the highlight of their career.
The successful candidate will be a commercially-astute team builder who will find intrinsic reward in improving how/what consumers across West Africa eat.
Management Accountants are strongly encouraged to apply, as are candidates with Business Development experience.
What Will You Do?
- Set FreezeLink’s finance strategies and objectives.
- Play a pivotal role in proposals and business-model development for FreezeLink’s trailblazing service lines.
- Lead in the timely preparation of the budgets and secure board of directors’ approval.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Ensure all internal and external reporting requirements are met on time – including preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts and Statutory Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly projects / service line profitability reports.
- Ensure timely, accurate and comprehensive board reports for quarterly meetings.
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually liquidity reports and associated mismatches.
- Prepare a monthly revenue maximization and cost minimization measures reports to assist in decision making.
- Facilitate timely discussion and raising of debts and other funding to support projects executions to avoid delays.
- Manage taxation process for the Company.
- Serve as custodian of the General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, and the central repository for all Financial and Management information for the Company.
- Manage the liquidity of the company to ensure optimal use of funds sourcing and utilization
- Manage the processing, payment and reconciliation of all suppliers.
- Lead in the timely preparation of the budgets and secure board approval for implementation.
- Monitor Balance sheet and Income Statement account movements and turn these into actionable insight.
- BSc (Accounting/ Finance) or B. Com
- ICA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification
Mode of Application
CLOSING DATE: ONGOING