ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (duapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with estimated project duration of between 9 and 24 months
To put in place systems to ensure relevant technical manuals, documentations and change control managements are updated and effectively managed
- The purpose of this role is to undertake surveys/pickups for compensation purposes and provide stake-out points of pit limits, batter profiles, toe & crest limits, and other design for the Mining Department.
- Also, the qualified applicant should be able to generate mark out plans for ore demarcations and any design strings.
- Ensure availability of TBM’s on mining faces and waste dumps
- Down/uploading of required data onto survey equipment and computer
- Able to understand and read survey plans Provide stake-out points of pit limits, batter profiles, toe & crest limits, and other designs
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than Tuesday, April 20, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interview
AAIL is an equal opportunity employer Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply.