Fuly Funded 2023-2024 Swedish Institute Scholarship
Application is open for International students to submit applications for the 2023-2024 Swedish Institute Scholarship. The scholarship is also referred to as the Sweden Government Scholarship.
International who wants to pursue their Master’s degree programs is invited to submit their applications. To qualify for the scholarship program, students must gain an admission offer from Swedish Institute after applying to a Master’s Programme.
There are about 400 fully funded scholarships available to students for the 2023-2024 academic session. Being funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, the duration of the Master’s program is run on two bases:
- one- or two-year master’s program
Details About 2023-2024 Swedish Institute Scholarship
- Host Country: Sweden
- Study Level: Master’s Degree
- Program Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Dates:
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
Swedish Institute Scholarship Coverage
As indicated earlier, this is a fully funded scholarship program. As a result, it will cover the following expenses:
- To begin with, Full Tuition Fees
- Secondly, Living Expenses of SEK 11,000
- Thirdly, Travel Grant For Airfare amounting to SEK 15,000
- Also, Insurance Coverage
- Lastly, Medical Insurance
Field of Study
There are over 600 Master’s degree programs available for students to select from. Below is a list of one of them:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
Who Can Apply?
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below to be eligible for selection:
- To begin with, applicants should be International Students and must be outside of EEA.
- Secondly, applicants must have at least 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Also, applicants must be from an Eligible Country.
List of Eligible Countries
Check below the list of eligible countries from which an applicant must come from:
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Documents Needed For Successful Application
Applicants should submit the following documents when applying for the Swedish Institute Scholarship:
- First and foremost, a Motivation letter
- Secondly, a CV
- Followed by, Letters of reference
- Then, a valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Lastly, a Copy of applicants’ valid passport
The application process is online. Kindly follow the steps below for a successful application.
- Firstly, apply for a master’s program on 17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023
Afterward, apply for a Global Professionals scholarship on 10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023
Followed by SI screening and evaluation prior to admissions on DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023
Applicants will receive Notifications from University Admissions on 30 MAR 2023
Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients on 31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023
However, students should first apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university and secure their admission by 16th January 2023. Thus, students can apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Finally, the scholarship will be open on 10th February 2023. Interested applicants can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship till 28th Feb 2023.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.